Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OMG. So I went to bed last night early :/ and then when i woke up Dreamgirls was on. I realized hey! It's still dark outside so I was wondering was it still that night. Nope people it was not the same night. I woke up at four o'clock in the freakin morning. My sister and I both could not sleep. Knowing that my mother was going to just get up in a hour and wake us up anyway. We mind as well not even go to sleep. :D

So what did we do? We stayed up of course and reminisced  a little. Soon after we got sick of it Lol , and dozed off. I didn't sleep good at all. I woke up from my side pains I've been having for the past three or four days. I wish they would just cease. Whatever I guess. So I woke up and got my clean laundry and folded it and gotten in to the shower. Feeling squeaky clean lol. Now I'm sitting here brainstorming. And shortly after I'm pretty sure I will just pick up a book read then doze off.

No comments:

Post a Comment